Wednesday 20 February 2008

The winners are...





I don't post things like this on this blog but this time i will make an exception. Somebody wrote me, I made someones day and i am so glad because i just love her blog and i am glad she likes mine to.
So 10x Susanne.

This is how it works...

1. Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the You Make My Day Award logo.
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs or emailing them the news.

So let's see...

WEDDINGS BY THE SEA - another Susane's blog i like

BED FOR LOVE - Tudor Chirila's blog he is e great musician and a great photographer. (so check it out)

happiness? - thie is Ki!s's blog a friend from far away. she has really nice taste in music and great artistic taste in her photographies.

dave - Suclea David is another friend passionate about the photography that recently got a SLR ( Nikon D80)

Livero - A blog about life day by day and the things that you encounter

Hope i didn't miss anything, now it's your turn
Who made your day?

1 comment:

S-V-H said...

Hi Delphy,

I feel so honored that you've put up this little award in your blog. To be honest, I was a little bit concerned about that,because I knew it will break your special style of blogging - and you did it, that counts a lot for me! :-) I like your style.

And thanks for giving it back to my wedding blog.

Powered By Blogger